4 Nights Leh,
2 Nights Nubra,
1 Night Pangong
Mumbai - Leh Pick up from Leh Airport,Transfer to Hotel. Rest for acclimatization to the arid high altitude of Leh (11499.34 ft).Overnight at Leh.
Leh - Lamayuru - Alchi - Leh (4 to 5 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Alchi (70 kms) on way visit Sangam, magnetic hill,Pathar sahib Guru dwara. Visit Alchi Monastery one of the biggest and oldest builds in 11th century. It is Kagyu-pa Gelug-pa sect of Buddhism,this Monastery is not build on the mountain and hills like others. It is in between the village. Visit Lamayuru monastery (one of the oldest monastery in Ladakh),The Confluence of the Indus and Zanskar Rivers, then back to leh, Overnight at Leh.
Leh- Nubra valley (6 - 7hrs)
After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) Arrive at Hundur by afternoon. Lunch at Camp, rest of the day is free to explore Deskit, Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village. Overnight atNubra.
Nubra - Turtuk – Nubra (3 - 3.5 hrs)
Morning after Breakfast, proceed to Turtuk. Located on the India-Pakistan border, it is a small village on the banks of the ShyokRiver,It falls under the Gilgit-Baltistan region. Even the landscape is different with dramatic narrow valleys and steep mountains, unlike Central Ladakh and Nubra,you will see green pastures here that yield fresh produce like apricots and apples,Back to Nubra,Overnight
Nubra- Pangong( 7 to 8hrs)
After Breakfast proceed to visit Deskit Monastery, where you can have a magnificient view of Nubra Valley and drive to the beautiful Pangong lake 14,500 ft, and enjoy the color changing lake and the sun set on the banks of lake ,Overnightat Pangong.
Pangong- Leh (6- 7hrs)
Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of Sunrise on lake. After Breakfast drive back to Leh Pass through Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (third Highest Motorable road in the world),Overnight in at Leh
Leh Local Sightseeing
Shey Gompa is about 15 kms from Leh. It used to be the summer palace of the kings of Ladakh. There are lots of Stupas and Gompas built around the palace. Shey palace was built by Deldan Namgyal in the beginning of 17th century AD. Main attraction in Shey is the 12m Shakyamuni Buddha statue inside the Dresthang Gompa.Thiksey Gompa, close to Shey is about 17 kms from Leh. The monastery is considered to be one of the most beautiful in Ladakh and belongs to the Gelukspa order. This Monastery is more than 500 year old Hemis Monastery, about 45 kms south of Leh it is one of the most famous and largest monastery in Ladakh. It belongs to the Drukpa order and was founded in the early 17th century. The setting is perfect with the monastery cradled in a lovely valley, surrounded by Mountain and fronted by long Mani walls. Sindhughard Darshan to Holy Indus River.ShantiStupa,Leh Palace and visit to Market
Early Morning drop to Leh airport to board flight back to Mumbai.
Super Deluxe A PLUS HOTELS
LEH : Hotel Hill town / Similar
NUBRA : Karma inn / Similar
PANGONG : Pangong Resort /Similar
1) 18TH MAY 2019
2) 25TH MAY 2019
3) 31ST MAY 2019
Tour Cost: INR Rs.28,000/- per person ( On Twin Sharing )
Extra person: INR Rs 18,000 /- per person (Same room)
• Accommodation in above mentioned Non A/C hotel/ tent on as sharing basis
• Pure Veg. delicious food and snacks (Jain also).Prepared by cooks(Maharaj) from Mumbai (Food will be provided according to our food menu)
• Road journey food will be provided as per availability.
• Provision of Unlimited Mineral water
• Non A/C vehicle like Innova / Scorpio / Xylo for Travelling and Sightseeing
• Inner Permit for Ladakh journey
• Entry fees, Charges for Guide, Rafting at Leh, Camera, Movie camera, Vehicle charges where
• company's vehicle is not available and all personal expenses
• Cost of camel safari in Nubra Valley
• Extra food & drinks ordered other than meal plan, Tips, insurance, phone calls, laundry,
• shopping, etc.
• Travel insurance
• Air / Train fares
• The vehicle will not be at disposal, it will be available to the as per itinerary only
(point to point basis)
• The above prices are valid for Minimum 4 to 5 persons travelling in 1 car
• Tourist need to take Original photo id address proof (Aadhar card / Driving license)
for Small Children School identity card / Aadhar card
• Room allocation will be as per hotel management
• No heaters will be provided in Hotel/Tents,
if required client can directly take from hotel
• Kalakrruti has all final decisions upto them for entire tour Administration, Admission and all other things ,rights of admission reserved
• Cancellation charges on tour fees before 30 days the tour departure date 25%
• cancelled 20 days before the tour departure date 50%
• cancelled 15 days before the tour departure date 75%
• cancelled between 15 days to departure date No Refund