1) 20th May to 29th May
- Age: 13 to 24 years
- Tour Cost Rs.22470/- Per Person
- Trip Type: MUSSOORIE-TEHRI-VIRATKHAI-DEHRADUN
For More Information On Bookings And Much MoreHow To Book
Day 1 : Depart by train Day 2: Early morning depart by Air
Day 2 : Reach Delhi and Transfer to A/C Deluxe Hotel ‘PITRASHISH’ , Post Dinner Depart for Tehri by Bus (10-11hrs Night journey).
Day 3,4 : Tehri : Tehri is a quaint but one of the most alluring hill district, situated at an altitude of 6250 ft above the sea level , it overlooks at the massive lake and equally impressive dam also serves as the major attraction of the area.
Early morning reach Tehri and transfer to Hotel ‘TEHRI RETREAT’
Tehri Sightseeing :
The Tehri Dam is the highest dam in India and one of the highest in the world.
Activities: Rock & Rope activities, Tree Jumaring, Zip line ,Trekking, Orienteering based trek with navigation, Village interaction, Rope knot session , Team Fun games -Human Caterpillar, Key Punch, Longest Line, Pipe Dreams, Dragon Trail, Assembly Line
Enjoy adrenaline fun filled water sports at Tehri lake such as Banana ride ,Jet Ski, Bumper ride.
Day 5,6 : Mussoorie – Post breakfast depart to Mussoorie (3 hrs), popularly known as the Queen of Hills , with cascading waterfalls & grassy Slopes. Stay at 3 star Hotel Hotel ‘AMARA THE HIGH WALLS’
Lal Tibba, Company Garden , including the breathetaking Kempty waterfalls located in beautiful Valley surrounded by high mountains , Gun hill, Happy Valley, Landour Clock Tower.
1)Sky Walk (walking upon a 360 ft. long single wire rope at the height of 120 ft. by free hand gives you a new thrill and feeling of Dare Devils) ,
2) Sky Ride - Zip Line (SKY RIDE is the Highest Zip Line in India - 600 ft. high & 1700 ft. Long).
3) Sky Bridge (Adventure bridge in India made by wire ropes and bamboos having length of 300 ft and height 70 ft).
Day 7: Viratkhai : After Breakfast depart for Viratkhai ( 5 hrs) Stay in Tents at ‘Room on roof’ Campsite, Standing in splendid isolation at an altitude of 6200 ft ,offers breathtaking views to snow capped Himalayan peak overlooking the huge deep beautiful valleys surrounded by greenery.
Activities: Rappelling, Burma bridge, Commando net, Hiking
Day 8 : Dehradun – Post lunch depart for Dehradun (4 hrs),Stay at 4 Star ‘Hotel Pacific ’
Day 9 : After Breakfast depart for Delhi (7-8 hrs Journey). Reach Delhi & depart by Air or Train for Mumbai.
Day 10 : Reach Mumbai.
• Pure Veg. delicious food and snacks (Jain also) will be served. Some delicacies would be prepared by our chefs from Mumbai. (Food will be provided according to our food menu.)
• Train and road journey food & snacks will be provided as per availability.
• There will be provision of Mineral water.
• Stay will be on 4 sharing basis in room.
Enjoy Entertainment, DJ Dance Nights & Various Musical Games. Journey and other details will be provided during admission.
Road Journey: By A/C Mini Buses or A/C tempo traveler.