RISHIKESH - JAYALGARH - KUND - CHOPTA
Depart by train.
Early morning depart by Air.(only for participants travelling by Air).
Reach Delhi and Transfer to A/C Deluxe Hotel ‘PITRASHISH’,Evening enjoy Sightseeing of India Gate and Post Dinner Depart for KUND-CHOPTA by Bus(12-13 )hrs Night journey.
Morning reach Kund and Stay in Luxury Swiss tents at Camp Verdant valley (Attached Bath)
KUND: Paradise of Nature can be named as lush green forest cradle.In this bounty of Nature tere are Snow Clad Peaks of Mount Kedar which creates a magical world to see.
CHOPTA: known as Mini Switzerland of India nestled 8858 ft above sea level.It offers Splendid view of Snow clad Himalayan Peaks with varied Flora and Fauna.The combine flavor of greenery,snow and Himalayan peaks creates a magical experience to feel it.
ACTIVITIES: Trek to Deorital a high altitude lake is surrounded by huge dense forest all around.Reflection of peak in the water of this lake is a magical experience to see.
Valley Crossing, Tree jumping,Team Fun Building Gamesand Treasure hunt.
Jayalgarh : Morning after breakfast proceed to Jayalgarh (3-4 hrs),Stay in A/C Deluxe Room of ‘River Side resort’.
ACTIVITIES: Rappelling, River Crossing ,Bridge Slithering.
Morning after breakfast proceed to Rishikesh (4-5 hrs),Stay in LUXURIOUS GRAND SHIVA RESORT/Similar with Swimming pool
SIGHTSEEING: Enjoy and explore the life time experience of RIVER RAFTING in Ganga, Sightseeing of Ram Jhulla and LaxmanJhulla (the scenic beauty of region can be seen from bridge), Ganga Aarti in Evening.
ACTIVITES: BUNGEE JUMPING(India's Highest Bungee, at a height of 273 Feet),(With Jump Masters from New Zealand),FLYING FOX Fly at 140-160 Kmph on Asia’s Longest Flying Fox,(Designed by Experts from New Zealand).GIANT SWING(Enjoy the thrill of India’s highest Height: 273 feet).
Early Morning depart for Delhi (7-8hrs).En-route breakfast.Reach Delhi& depart by Air or Train for Mumbai.
Day 10 :
• Pure Veg. delicious food and snacks (Jain also) will be served. Some delicacies would be prepared by our Chefs from Mumbai. (Food will be provided according to our food menu)
• Train and road journey food & snacks will be provided as per availability.
• There will be provision of Mineral water.
• Stay will be on 4 sharing basis in room.
• All our tours are accompanied by volunteers for the safety of the participants
• Enjoy Entertainment, DJ Night & Musical Games. Journey and other details would be provided during admission.
Road Journey: By 2*2 A/C Mini Buses or A/C tempo traveller
1) By Train (10 Days):- Rs.22470/- Per Person (GST included) + AC Train Fare / August Kranti Rajdhani.
(Provision of reserved berths as per availability of Train on the date of Booking).
In case of Non-Availability of Tickets, Participants can still travel at Extra Cost.
Kindly note Train reservations are open before 120 days from the date of departure. Book
your tour seats before 121 days to avoid extra cost.
2) By Air (08 Days):- Rs 22470/- Per Person (GST included) + Airfare
( With pick up and drop facility at Delhi airport)
Above rates are for Ex Student or for group of 3 to 5
For Group of 6 to 9 Discount of Rs 360 per person on tour cost.
For Group of 10 & more Discount of Rs 720 per person on tour Cost.
For Single Person Rs.360 would be extra on tour cost.
For more group discounts contact us
Tour Cost Does Not include: River Rafting, Bungee jumping, Flying fox,Giant Swing, Horse Ride to Deorital Trek.