MUSSOORIE - TEHRI - VIRATKHAI - DEHRADUN
Day 1 :
Depart by train
Early morning depart by Air(only for participants travelling by Air).
Reach Delhi and Transfer to A/C Deluxe Hotel ‘PITRASHISH’. Evening enjoy Sightseeing of India Gate. Post Dinner Depart for Tehri by Bus(10-11 hrs Night journey).
Day 3,4 :
Tehri is a quaint but one of the most alluring hill district,situated at an altitude of 6250 ft above the sea level , it overlooks at the massive lake and equally impressive dam also serves as the major attraction of the area.Earlymorning reach Tehri and transfer to Hotel “TEHRI RETREAT”
TEHRI SIGHTSEEING & ACTIVITIES:
The Tehri Dam is the highest dam in India and one of the highest in the world.
Tree Jumaring,Orienteering based trek with navigation / Treasure hunt , Rope knot session , Team Fun games -Human Caterpillar, Key Punch,Longest Line,Pipe Dreams, Dragon Trail,Assembly Line.
Water Sports : Enjoy adrenaline fun filled Water sports at Tehri Lake such as Banana Ride, Jet Ski, Bumper ride.
Day 5,6 :
Mussoorie - Post breakfast depart to Mussoorie (3 hrs), popularly known as the Queen of Hills , with cascading waterfalls & grassy Slopes.Stay at 3 star Hotel “ STARZ CLARKS INN ”.
Breathtaking Kempty waterfalls located in beautiful Valley surrounded by high mountains. Company Garden, Happy Valley, Christ Church, Picture Palace, Landour Clock Tower, Shopping at Camels Back Road. Thrilling Adventure .
THRILLING ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES :
Enjoy at Dhanaulti Height of 8300 ft. such as sky walk (360 ft long). Sky ride (600 ft). Sky Bridge (300 ft). Zip Swing.
Viratkhai - After Breakfast depart for Viratkhai ( 5hrs) Stay in Swiss Tents at
‘ROOM ON ROOF’ CAMPSITE,Standing in splendid isolation at an altitude of 6200ft offers breathtaking views to snow capped Himalayan peak overlooking the huge deep beautiful valleys surrounded by greenery.
Activities :Rappelling, Burma bridge, Commando net, Trekking
Dehradun–After Breakfast depart for Dehradun (4 hrs),Stay at 4 Star Hotel “PACIFIC”
After Breakfast depart for Delhi (7-8 hrs Journey). Reach Delhi& depart by Air or Train for Mumbai.
• Pure Veg. delicious food and snacks (Jain also) will be served. Some delicacies would be prepared by our chefs from Mumbai. (Food will be provided according to our food menu.)
• Train and Road journey food & snacks will be provided as per availability.
• There will be provision of Mineral water.
• Stay will be on 4 sharing basis in room.
• All our tours are accompanied by volunteers for the safety of the participants.
• Enjoy Entertainment, DJ NIght & Musical Games. Journey and other details will be provided during admission.
Road Journey&Sightseeing: By 2*2A/C Mini Buses or A/C tempo traveller.
1) By Train (10 Days) :-Rs.22,470/- Per Person (GST included)+ AC Train Fare / August Kranti Rajdhani.
(Provision of reserved berths as per availability of Train on the date of Booking).
In case of Non-Availability of Tickets, Participants can still travel at Extra Cost.
Kindly note Train reservations are open before 120 days from the date o f departure. Book your tour seats before 121 days to avoid extra cost.
2) By Air (08 Days):- Rs 22,470/- Per Person (GST included) + Airfare ( Pick up and drop facility at Delhi airport will be provided)
Above rates are for Ex Student or for group of 3 to 5
For Group of 6 to 9 Discount of Rs 360 per person on tour cost.
For Group of 10 & more Discount of Rs 720 per person on tour Cost.
For Single Person Rs.360 would be extra on tour cost.
For more group discounts contact us